- Reliablity of fewer components.
- No switch contacts to burn, corrode, stick or misalign
- Motor components are designed and rated for continuous duty.
- Centurion(r) switch-free designs have lower starting and running amps.
- Under rare low line voltage conditions the Centurion(r) designs have operated down to 75% of rated voltage.
- The only 6.5" inch "56-Frame" shell diameter means thicker shell material and greater heat dissipation capacity.
- The most complete product line available in the pool market place, including the Centurion(r) SE option for smooth frame design and Centurion(r) II with 48-Frame shell diameter, all with an easy voltage change design.
- Four times the neccessary starting torque to overcome seal tension.
All Century motors are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of installation or twenty-four months (24) from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
Conditions of Warranty
This limited warranty shall be void and of no effect if:
- The motor has been subjected to improper handling, storage or installation, or subject to abuse or unauthorized repairs;
- The motor was not suitable for the application or operated above its rated load; or
- The motor was subject to water damage including motor bearing failures resulting from pump seal failures.
MANUFACTURER CODE: B2852
ALTERNATE PART #'S10-177214-24, 1103645400, 16858, 177214, 17721400, 177842, 177970, 1863580J, 187331, 193266, 193984, 54002, 5KC36MN2533BX, 5KC36MN2533X, 7-177214-24, 7-193266-20, 717721424, 8-177214-24, 8-177970-20, 8-193266-20, 90106915, A0104800, A100DL, A100DLL, B2852, B691, C1244, C48J2EC105, EB852, P716, SQ107U, SQD75UP1, USQ1072, V54002
Motor Name: .75 HP B852 & B2852 Replacement Pool Motor
Volts: 115/208 - 230
Service Factor: 1.25
Total HP: .94
Stock #: B852 or B2852
Overload Protector: Auto
Dimension Letter: C
Dimensions: 12.40 in.
Commonly used on: Sta-Rite: Max-E-Glas, Max-E-Glas II, Dura-Glas, Dura-Glas II, Dyna-Glas, Dyna-Max. Pentair: Whisperflo, Challenger, Pinnacle and Anthony AR2 Series