Wayne Waterbug Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology Is The Water Removal Tool For Every Home
The Wayne WWB waterbug submersible water removal pump with multi-flo technology, is the perfect transfer pump for multiple applications. Featuring a unique multi-flow technology that allows for top and side discharge, the WWB is perfect for tight spaces and easy water removal from flat surfaces. The waterbug keeps surfaces virtually dry, by removing water down to 1/16 of an inch. Easily store the pump away, with the easy hang tab feature.
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed: hot tubs, laundry tubs, window wells, buckets, bathtubs, etc
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc
- 30 ft. Max head.; removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry
- Max. Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft